CFDR believes strongly in the value of sharing new information gained through research to advance nutrition and dietetic knowledge. This is achieved through:
- Research Room: a virtual meeting place for dietetic researchers and those interested in nutrition research. Meet researchers, read about past and ongoing research projects, and more. Click here.
- CFDR's research program at Dietitians of Canada's national conferences. Each year, CFDR presents a program of oral and poster presentations. All abstracts presented at the conference are posted to CFDR's website.
- Special research presentations. A couple of times a year, CFDR hosts celebrations for our contributors and invites CFDR-funded researchers to make presentations on their projects, which are then posted to the website.
- News releases detailing CFDR's research funding announcements. These are sent to all DC members and media contacts (see Publications).
- Our newsletter, Keeping in Touch, contains articles on research and CFDR activities of interest to our constituents.