CFDR Research Presentations at DC Annual Conference
Presentations for researchers:
- Building Research Skills for Dietitians: Getting Your Measures Right
Carol Adair (Wolfville, 1998)
The information from this session will provide a systematic approach to developing a research plan, with an emphasis on defining the measures or indicators that will best address the question.
- Did My Proposal Make It?
Pauline Darling (Ottawa, 2000)
The material will help identify what grant reviewers typically look for in the review process. The information includes a reference list and worksheets:
- Developing the Research Question
- Checklist for Successful Grant Applications
- The Ins and Outs of Questionnaire Development
Ryna Levy Milne (Saint John, 2001)
The material outlines the process of developing a questionnaire. The information includes a separate Reference List.
- Doing It With Focus! Analysis of Qualitative Focus Group Data
Gwen Chapman (Calgary, 2003)
This session provides a brief introduction to focus group and looks at qualitative data analysis strategies.